Honey Dijon-Glazed Salmon with Broccoli and Couscous
1lb Broccoli Florets
1 1/2 cups couscous (follow package cooking instructions)
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 TBSP Honey
1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely chop walnuts (I use the Ninja chopper or a food processor.)
- Wash and dry broccoli
Cook couscous according to package cooking instructions.
Make Walnut Crust & Honey Dijon Glaze
- Combine panko, chopped walnuts, and 1 tsp of olive oil in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl combine honey and Dijon mustard to make glaze.
Cook Salmon & Broccoli
- Place salmon on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil skin side down.
- Brush with honey dijon glaze.
- Press walnut and panko crust mixture on top.
- Let this cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the cookie sheet and add the broccoli.
- Lightly drizzle broccoli with extra virgin olive oil. Then add sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Put the pan back in the oven for an additional 10-12 minutes.
The salmon should be opaque in the center and the broccoli should be crisp. Cooking times may vary by oven.